1/2 cup coconut milk
1 bunch of string beans cut into 2 to 3 inches long
1 eggplant sliced
1 small onion
a piece of ginger, crushed
1/2 teaspoon shrimp paste
1 chili pepper
salt and/or pepper
spring onion for garnishing
- In a pan, combine coconut milk, beans, eggplant, onion, tomato, ginger.
- Dilute the shrimp paste in a warm water and add to pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil in a medium heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, halfway add chili pepper for some zing.
- Garnish with spring onion.
- Voila! Easy peasy, coconut meat squeezy.
- Serve hot with rice.