- hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- pinch of salt
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded roasted chicken
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 3″ pieces
- crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch, for drizzling
- celery leaves for garnishing or flat leaf parsley
- Mix hot sauce and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper. Add shredded chicken and mix to combine.
- Spoon chicken mixture into celery pieces.
- Top with blue cheese, drizzle with ranch if using and garnish with celery leaves or parsley.
Recipe taken from Delish.